By simply laughing more you can reduce stress, lower that blood pressure and boost your immune system.
Eating regularly can avoid being irritable and feeling tired. Breaks between breakfast, lunch and dinner can often be lengthy. Support your body with in-between light snacks to keep those energy levels up.
Research has shown that coconut water can improve blood circulation, lower blood pressure and also reduce the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
To maintain a healthy heart, the strangest things can be done. Cut back on driving and television time. Research data from roughly 30 000 people in 52 countries, show that those with cars and televisions have a 27% higher risk of heart attacks then those who have neither.
International Self-Care Day
24 July 2016
The benefits of self-care should be felt 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or 24/7.
05. Sep 2016
29. Aug 2016
28. Jul 2016
- 2 June 2016: International Cancer Survivors' Day
- 3-9 June 2016: World Heart Rhythm Week
- 14 June 2016: World Blood Donor Day
- 24-28 June 2016: SANCA Drug Awareness Week
- 1-5 July 2016: Corporate Wellness Week
- 28 July 2016: World Hepatitis Day